Accordion Solitaire Novel Games
Accordion Solitaire from Novel Games is one of the most challenging solitaire games. Every day, thousands of players worldwide try to beat the odds and win Accordion Solitaire. Experts say that the chance of winning a game of Accordion Solitaire is equal to 0,1%. Are you one of the few players that can win this game? On this page, we’ll discover the rules and gameplay of Accordion Solitaire and let you play this fantastic game for free at the top of this page.
Novel Games Accordion Solitaire rules
The accordion Solitaire rules are a bit different compared to other Solitaire games. Fortunately, the rules of this game are easy to understand. The gameplay is straightforward and doesn’t allow you to make wrong moves that aren’t possible. The game objective of Accordion Solitaire is to combine all 52 cards into one big pile. A card can be moved on top of another card immediately to its left or moved three piles to its left if both cards have the same suit or rank.
Accordion Solitaire rules summary
- Accordion Solitaire is played with 52 cards.
- When Accordion Solitaire starts, two of the 52 cards will be placed open-faced in the middle.
- If the card is the same suit or rank as the first card, put the second card on top of the first.
- If you don’t have a match, add a card by clicking on the bottom card of your screen.
- You can’t match the third card with the first card.
- When matching cards are three cards apart, you can combine them as if they are adjacent.
- Cards that are not next to each other or three cards apart can’t be matched.
- Accordion Solitaire ends when you open the last card, and no other moves are possible
- You automatically follow the rules and win the game when you can place all cards into one pile.
How to play Accordion Solitaire
Many people wonder how to play Accordion Solitaire since almost nobody can win a game. People constantly search for hacks and tricks on how to play Accordion Solitaire successfully. The gameplay of Accordion Solitaire is relatively simple. Combine two matching cards in suit or rank with each other. You can only place cards on top of each other if they are directly next to one other or three cards apart. When all 52 cards are combined in one pile, you win Accordion Solitaire.
How to move the cards
- Click on two matching cards in either rank or suit to combine them into one.
- You can only connect two cards next to each other or three cards apart.
- There is no undo button; you can’t go back when you process a move.
- Click on the Waste pile at the bottom to add a new card if you don’t see any other options
- Up to twelve cards are dealt next to each other before a new row starts.
- If no more moves are possible and all cards are open on the field, you lose.
Accordion Solitaire is exciting because of the small chance of winning you have with this game. However, it’s not full of game features. There is jazzy background music and some fx sounds, and you can choose whether you want to play in full screen mode. There is no Undo button, and Jokers are also not part of this game. Before you start Accordion Solitaire, you can see the leaderboard and instructions on how to play Accordion Solitaire. You reach the leaderboard by removing all cards as soon as possible. The score is measured in time spent on Accordion Solitaire.
Play free Accordion Solitaire online
Do you think Solitaire games are too easy, and are you ready for a real challenge? Then we dare you to play and see if you can get your name on the leaderboard. You can play free Accordion Solitaire online at the top of this page. Not everyone can win this exciting game, so if you feel like playing a more accessible game, you can try Aces and Kings Solitaire, which is a bit easier to play but still a lot of fun.