Tripeaks Solitaire, also known as tri-peak Solitaire, is a popular Solitaire game that is a bit younger than other solitaire games. The solitaire variant is popular with both young and old players. It was invented in 1989 by Robert Hogue. There are hundreds of different versions of Tripeaks Solitaire and the best games you find on our website. Want to learn how to play Tripeaks Solitaire? Then you’re in the right spot. You can play all games for free and will read about the best tips to play successful Tripeaks Solitaire online.
Play Online Tripeaks Solitaire Free
You can find a wide array of Tripeaks Solitaire games on our website. From popular titles such as Tripeaks Solitaire Garden Story to other less known titles. Each Tripeaks Solitaire title has different features. The best way to discover which game is your favorite is to play online Tripeaks Solitaire free. There is no limit on games you can play, you don’t need to register, and there are no ads. Just click and play online Tripeaks Solitaire for free.
Solitaire tripeaks Rules
Do you wonder what the Solitaire Tripeaks rules are because you have never played a game before? Don’t worry; Solitaire Tripeaks are easy to learn. The Solitaire Tripeaks rules are straightforward. You can only put cards that rank one higher or lower on top of the open card on the bottom of your screen. The objective is to clear all cards from the three peaks by putting them on top of the base card.The ways the cards are displayed at the beginning of each game change per level.
Solitaire Tripeaks Setup and Start of a New Game
Below you see an image of a typical Solitaire Tripeaks setup at the beginning of a game.
- Move open cards to the base to unhide the closed cards behind it.
- The open card on the bottom is called the Waste.
- The face-down cards on the bottom of your screen form the Stock.
- You can use the cards as a Waste card.
- The cards will be displayed in another shape or order, depending on the game.
- With the Undo button, you can reverse your previous actions(s)
- When all cards are on the Waste, you win the game.
Objective of the Game
The Tripeaks Solitaire objective is to clear all cards from your screen and place them on the base card. Place cards that are one point higher or lower than the base card on top of it. The Ace is in tripeaks Solitaire both the highest and the lowest card, meaning you can place a King and two on top of it. Suits don’t have significance in a game of Tripeaks Solitaire, meaning you can put red cards on red cards and even hearts on hearts.
The game’s goal is to get all of the cards from the three peaks onto the Waste. Only open-faced cards can be moved to the Waste; a card is deemed open if it has no other cards covering it. When you move cards from the Peaks to the Waste, you open up other cards that flip over and can move to the Waste.
- With Tripeaks Solitaire, you move each card one by one.
- If a card ranks one higher or one lower than the highest card on the Waste, you can put it there. For example, if the Waste has a 6, you can transfer a 5 or a 7 there.
- You can grab a card from the Stock and turn it over to the Waste if you don’t have any possible moves with the cards in the Peaks.
- Some games offer wild cards (jokers) that allow any card to be on top.
- Often in Tripeaks Solitaire online, you can find an Undo button that reverses your last move.
- You win the game by moving all cards from all three Peaks to the Waste. Some tripeaks Solitaire games give extra points if you finish the game with more unused cards in the Stock.
There are many Tripeaks Solitaire games, and most of them have a scoring system in place. You don’t need to have a particular score to finish a level. You often get points for placing a card on the Waste and extra points for each unused card from the Pile. Another way to get points is by completing the game in as few steps as possible or finishing the game at a specific time. Moving multiple cards in a row is also a method that can give you more points. While setting a high score is always challenging, the game’s main objective is to move all cards to the Waste.
Tripeaks Solitaire Tips How to Win More Often
While you should be able to solve almost 100% of all Freecell games with Tripeaks Solitaire, that percentage is a bit lower. Roughly 90% of all Tripeaks Solitaire games can be solved. To help you wine Tripeaks Solitaire more often, we prepared some tips. Here are 5 Tripeaks Solitaire tips to win more often.
- Take your time before you play a card. Is that card the best option? Which cards will open, and how many cards can you move afterward?
- Uncover the face-down cards as quickly as possible.
- Try to remember the cards used (or write them down); it will help you make a better choice later in the game.
- Try to uncover cards row by row, leaving as many cards open as possible.
- Plan your next moves, see which cards give you the best options a few steps ahead.
Tripeaks Solitaire Variants and Similar Games
There are a lot of different solitaire games, and even Tripeaks Solitaire counts many variants. There are multiple names of Tripeaks Solitaire. You can find similar games with titles such as Triple Peaks, Three Peaks, or Tri-Towers. While the rules are mainly the same in each Tripeaks Solitaire game, there are some differences. The scoring method often varies, or there are other Tripeaks Solitaire game features added.
Some Tripeaks Solitaire games have a countdown timer. You lose the game if you don’t get all the cards on the Waste before the timer hits 0:00. The newer games often offer story modes. You are going on a scavenger hunt or road trip and need to unlock a level to proceed to the next adventure. While you play the game, you can collect points and stars that will give you extras along your journey,
Some of the most-played Tripeaks Solitaire games include Tripeaks Solitaire Story 2, Tripeaks Solitaire beach Resort and Tripeaks Solitaire Kings and Queens. Each of these games is available on our website. Why don’t you try a game for free? You don’t need to download Tripeaks Solitaire and can play without registration directly in your browser.