Tripeaks Solitaire Story 2: Play online for free
Tripeaks Solitaire Story 2 is a great solitaire title from Softgames. Here you will read about the rules and essential game features of Tripeaks Solitaire Story 2. Each level has goals, and when you finish a game, you get points and proceed to the next stage. Tripeaks Solitaire Story 2 is a fun game with an engaging story mode. Besides reading the information about this game, you can also play Tripeaks Solitaire Story 2 free online. Play this title from Softgames here and discover why many players think this is the best Tripeaks Solitaire game.
Tripeaks Solitaire Story 2 rules
While this game uses an advanced story mode, it doesn’t make Tripeaks Solitaire Story 2 more challenging. The same rules apply as with any other Tripeaks Solitaire title. You get coins for each level you finish, and you can use them to reverse previous actions. You win when all cards are on the base pile on the bottom of your screen. You can move only cards from the tableau that are one point higher or lower than the card that’s currently on the base pile. That is the essential one from the Tripeaks Solitaire Story 2 rules.
Tripeaks Solitaire Story 2 rules overview
- The Tripeaks Solitaire Story 2 rules allow only to place a card with one value higher or lower on top of another card.
- You can put both a two and a King on an Ace.
- You can change the cards from the base pile if no other actions are available.
- Use the undo button to reverse your last action.
- You can use the undo button as long as you have enough gold.
- Get bonus cards in the base pile when you clear multiple cards in a row.
- Tripeaks Solitaire Story 2 does not have a time limit or countdown timer.
- You’ll receive extra points (more stars) for each unused card from the base.
How to play Tripeaks Solitaire Story 2
Tripeaks Solitaire Story 2 has the same essential gameplay as any other Tripeaks Solitaire game. You move cards to the base pile, and your goal is to clear the board without using too many cards from the bottom. When you want to find out how to play Tripeaks Solitaire Story 2, you only need to start the first level. You learn how to play Tripeaks Solitaire Story 2 Game Distribution by following the tips on your screen. The main rule to remember is that you can only move cards to the base stack that have one value higher or lower than the current card; that’s how to play Tripeaks Solitaire Story 2 in short.
How to move the cards
You only need one click to move a card with Tripeaks Solitaire Story 2. That card will replace the current base card as long as it’s one value higher or lower. Another move is not possible. Clicking on a card is enough; there is no drag and drop function. That makes Tripeaks Solitaire incredibly easy and fast to play. Also, keep in mind that both a King and a two can be on top of an Ace. The suit of the card is not crucial. You can place hearts on hearts or diamonds.
- Click on a card to move it to the base stack.
- You can only place cards with one point higher or lower than the current one on the base.
- Both a King and a two can replace an Ace.
- Move multiple cards in a row. The more combinations you make, the more points you’ll receive, and extra cards come to the base stack.
- You can reverse your last action(s) with the undo button.
- You win Tripeaks Solitaire Story 2 when all cards are on the base pile.
Tripeaks Solitaire Story 2 has a story mode. When you finish a level, you will move to another one. After completing multiple levels, you will travel to another place in the world. The more points you score, the more stars you receive. The backgrounds and animations have a beautiful design and reflect the city you’re playing in. Other significant game features in Tipreaks Solitaire Story 2 are treasure chests and question marks that you can collect alongside the stars. As long as you don’t remove your cookies and cache, Tripeaks Solitaire Story 2 remembers precisely on which level you left off.
Scoring points in Tripeaks Solitaire Story 2
You receive points for each card you didn’t use from the base pile. You can even increase the cards on the bottom by moving multiple cards in a row. The cards will result in extra points at the end of each game. From time to time, special “Boom” cards show up. When you click on such a card, it will remove all cards in a cluster and gives you extra points. The more points you collect, the more stars you will have. You need stars to unlock levels, so it’s always good to try to finish a game with three stars.
Play free Tripeaks Solitaire Story 2 online
The story mode and beautiful design make Tripeaks Solitaire Story a unique game. Thousands of people around the world play this game every day! You can play free Tipreaks Solitaire Story 2 online at the top of this page. It’s completely free, and there is no need to register or watch ads first. Just start the game and have fun! Did you manage to finish all levels? Then Solitaire Tripeaks from Yizhiyuan is a similar game that will not disappoint.