Crescent Solitaire Arkadium
You might be wrong when you think Solitaire has no secrets and believe you’ve played all solitaire games. Crescent Solitaire is a solitaire game that will challenge you in a way you’ve never seen before. It’s your objective to place cards on the eight foundation cards. Four start with a King and four Foundation cards begin with an Ace. All cards are laid around the Foundation in a half-circle. You need to clear the chaos by getting all cards on the Foundation. On this page, you will find out how to do that and are you able to play Crescent Solitaire for free.
Arkadium Crescent Solitaire rules
While the board with cards looks a bit messy, the Crescent Solitaire rules are straightforward, making it very easy to play. It’s your goal to move all cards to the eight cells in the middle of your screen. Four of them start with an Ace and have an ascending order, while the other four cells are in descending ranking and start with a King. Around the Foundation, there are 16 piles with six cards. According to the Crescent Solitaire rules, you win when all cards are in the correct order on the Foundation cells.
Crescent Solitaire rules summary
- The Crescent Solitaire rules let you play with two decks of cards.
- The four A cells in the screen center start with an Ace and have an ascending order.
- The four K cells begin with a King and have a descending order.
- The Kings and Aces form the Foundation.
- Place cards from the 16 piles on the Foundation in ascending(A) or descending (K) order.
- Once you remove one card from the field, you reveal the card under it.
- You can reshuffle three times to get new possibilities.
- You win Crescent Solitaire when all cards are on the eight Foundation cells.
- When no other moves are possible, Crescent Solitaire stops automatically.
- There is an Undo button in Crescent Solitaire that can reverse your last move.
How to play Crescent Solitaire
If you want to learn how to play Crescent Solitaire, read the information in the following paragraphs. The game’s goal is straightforward: move all cards to the eight cells in the center. Four cells begin with an Ace, while four start with a King. The only difference between the cells is that the Aces are arranged in ascending order, whereas the Kings are arranged in descending order. You can reshuffle the cards three times to get new cards on top and get more possibilities. Once all cards are on the Foundation, you win Crescent Solitaire.
How to move the cards
- Drag a card on a card from the same suit and one point higher(Ace Foundation) or a same-suited card with one point lower (King Foundation) to the desired location.
- Click on the reshuffle button to get a new card on each of the sixteen piles.
- You can use the Reshuffle/ button three times.
- If you don’t know which card to play, you can click on the hint button.
- You can move cards from one Foundation pile to the other.
- With the undo button, you can remove your last action.
- Keep an eye on the time; once the clock shows 00:00, you lose Crescent Solitaire online.
- You also lose the game when there are no other options available, and all cards are in play,
With a different layout, Crescent Solitaire is challenging from the first second. You can use the Undo button to reverse your previous action, and the Reshuffle button gives you three times new cards on top. A hint button tells you which move you can make. There is a time limit in each game to make the game even more exciting. You will get five points for each card added to the Foundation with bonus points for completing the game faster or in fewer moves.
Play free Crescent Solitaire online
Are you ready to try a new Solitaire that gets more exciting with every move and has unique gameplay? Then now is your time to play free Crescent Solitaire online. You’ve read how the game works and know all the Crescent Solitaire rules, so scroll to the top of this page and play a Crescent Solitaire game right away. There are many other games available on our website as well. EG Solitaire King is a fun, lightweight solitaire game that is really worth a try