Spiderette Solitaire Tiger Studio
Spiderette Solitaire is a fun Solitaire game from Tiger Studio played by thousands of players on our website. The game plays fast, is good-looking, and offers a lot of fun. On this page, we will tell you how to play Spiderette Solitaire, go over the rules and let you play free Spiderette online. After reading the information on this page, you have all the information you need to master the Spiderette Solitaire game and know exactly why this game is so popular. Do you want to play directly? At the top of this page, Spiderette Solitaire is available to play in your browser.
Tiger Studio Spiderette Solitaire rules
The Tiger Studio Spiderette Solitaire rules are easy to grasp and simplified to guarantee a lot of fun. Even though the Spiderette Solitaire is straightforward, the game keeps challenging you on each level. You need to clear the board by moving all cards to the Foundation. You don’t move cards to the Foundation one by one but need to make descending sequences in. the Tableau. Once you create a series of 13 cards from King to Ace, this set of cards will move the Foundation. Once you make four Foundation piles, you win Solitaire.
Spiderette Solitaire rules summary
- You begin the game with 28 cards in seven rows. The cards in the seven columns are climbing. You begin with one card in the first column, and the last column has seven cards.
- You can choose between playing with one suit, two suits, or classic, with four suits.
- Only the lowest card of each column is open-faced.
- For each card or series of cards you move, you get 150 points.
- For creating a full Foundation pile, you get 3300 points.
- You can place a card under another card that’s exactly one point higher: seven fits under an eight and not a six or nine.
- You can only move multiple cards if they form a descending row and share the same suit.
- When you have all four foundation cells filled with cards from A to King in one suit, you win Spiderette Solitaire.
- You can place any card on empty cells in the Tableau.
- A click on the Stockpile gives you a new card in each column.
- You must use all cards from the Stockpile to win according to the Spiderette Solitaire rules.
- You can reverse your last action by pressing the Undo button.
How to play Spiderette Solitaire
How to play Spiderette Solitaire is a frequently asked question on any search engine. You’ll never have to ask that question again after reading the information on this page because we’ll show you how to play Spiderette Solitaire right here. You begin the game with 28 cards on the Tableau and must move all of them, together with the remaining cards in the Stockpile, to the four foundation cells. The first card on the foundation cell is always an Ace, and the rest of the cards are arranged in ascending order. In the Tableau you need to create rows in descending order. Once you make a full row of 13 cards from King to Ace, this series will move to the Foundation.
How to move the cards
- You can move a card by clicking it or dragging it to the desired location.
- Full sequences from Ace to King automatically move to the Foundation.
- You can only move cards under cards that have one point higher.
- You can move multiple cards simultaneously if they form a series of descending cards from the same suit.
- A click on a Stockpile card gives you a new card in each column
- The King is the card with the highest value in Spiderette Solitaire
- Each sequence needs to begin with a King and end with an Ace to move it to the Foundation.
- You can place any card on an empty cell in the Tableau.
- With the Undo button, you can reverse your last move.
- Once there are four series of cards in the Foundation, you win Spiderette Solitaire.
Spiderette Solitaire is easy to play but has interesting game features such as different difficulty levels, a scoring mechanism, and options to change the theme, background, and deck. A clock tracks your time, a Hint button, an undo button. You can read how to play Spiderette on the instructions screen in the game. The most interesting game feature is the scoring mechanism that we will discuss below,
Scoring points in Spiderette Solitaire
The scoring mechanism is just like the Spiderette Solitaire rules, very straightforward. You get 150 points each time you move a card (or cards) in the Tableau. Since you don’t place cards one by one in the Foundation, you receive points for moving an entire sequence to the Foundation. When you move a sequence to the Foundation, you receive 3300 points. After finishing a Spiderette Solitaire game, you receive a time bonus.
Play free Spiderette Solitaire online
Are you wondering if Spiderette Solitaire is a great game for you? We allow you to play free Spiderette Solitaire online and try it for yourself. You don’t need a Spiderette Solitaire download but can play directly for free in your browser. Besides Spiderette Solitaire, we offer many other free Solitaire games such as Yukon Solitaire. From Klondike to Spider or Tripeaks, you’ll find it all on our website.