Solitaire Social DRMOP Games
Try Solitaire Social if you’re seeking a fun Klondike Solitaire game. Solitaire Social is a modern take on your regular Klondike/ Patience game with many extra features. The game is simple, yet it features everything you need to play an exciting game. The main Solitaire Social rules are the same as other games, making it very easy to play. Read the information on this page to discover all the unique features. Besides discussing the rules and gameplay, we let you play free Solitaire Social. That’s right: everything you need to know about Solitaire Social is available here.
DRMOP Games Solitaire Social Rules
The DRMOP Solitaire Social Rules are straightforward and follow the same structure as other Klondike Solitaire rules. The game starts with 28 cards spread out across seven columns. In the first column, there is only one open-faced card. The lowest card remains open, but each consecutive column has one additional closed card. Your goal is to place all of the cards in the four foundation cells. In the Foundation, you need to make a 13-card sequence that starts with an Ace and ends with a King. All Foundation cards need to be from the same suit. According to the Solitaire Social rules, you win when all 52 cards are on the Foundation.
Solitaire Social rules summary
- You begin a Solitaire Social game with 28 cards divided over seven columns.
- The first row has one open card, but all the following columns have one extra closed card above the open one. The last column has six secured cards and one open card.
- Cards can only be placed under a one-point higher card with a different color in the Tableau.
- All Foundation cells begin with an Ace and are in ascending order from the same suit. The King is the last card to be placed in the Foundation.
- You can reverse your last moves by clicking on the Undo button.
- With the Steal button, you can pull cards from the Tableau and place them in the Stockline. The card under the “stolen” one then becomes visible.
- To win Solitaire Social, you need to place all 52 cards in the Foundation.
- You receive extra points for finishing a game in fewer moves and a shorter time.
How to play Solitaire Social
If you want to learn how to play Solitaire Social, keep reading. The information that follows will assist you in learning how to play this fantastic game. It’s not difficult to learn how to play Solitaire Social. You need to follow the steps below to know how the game works. The game objective is to move all cards to the Foundation. Each Foundation cell starts with an Ace and ends with a King as the last card, and each card must be of the same sort. You can make descending sequences in the Tableau when cards are contrasting. A black eight will fit under a red nine and so on. Feel free to use the Hints button or how to play Solitaire Social button in the game to read how to play the game.
How to move the cards
- You can move cards by either dragging them to the desired location or clicking on them.
- You can only move a card under a one-point lower card from another color.
- Click on the Stockpile to get more cards for more opportunities.
- The Ace needs to be the first card in each Foundation cell.
- All cards in the Foundation must be from the same suit.
- You can only place a King on an empty Tableau cell.
- With the Hint button, you can see possible moves.
- Use the Undo button to reverse your last move.
- The Steal button “pulls” cards from the Tableau and adds them to the Stockpile, freeing up the card under it.
- Complete challenges and quests to unlock extra features.
A modern Solitaire game like Solitaire Social online has a lot of options and game features. Multiple challenges in this game will unlock extra levels and rewards. You get bonus points (crows) for winning a game in less than 200 moves or filling one Foundation cell before any other cell. You can see your statistics on a specific game or your average on all games ever played. The Card Steal button is unique and a special Social Solitaire game feature. You can pull cards from the Tableau and add them to the Stock with this button.
By tapping on the Question mark, you start a tutorial. There are multiple levels available; some are more challenging than others. Some games in Solitaire Social only have open-faced cards, while you also have the option to play with closed cards. There is a clock tracking your time with each game, and a counter keeps an eye on the number of moves. In Solitaire Social, you have many different options to change the design. You can change the theme of the cards and the background. For some (more special themes, you need to have a certain number of crowns.
Play free Solitaire Social online
A modern Solitaire game with a ton of features that is still easy to play. Solitaire Social has a lot to offer, and now you know exactly what you can expect from this solitaire game. If you want to play free Solitaire Social online, scroll to the top of this page. You have the chance to play the game without searching for a Solitaire Social download. Another game that is available for free on our website is Tri-Peakz from IceStone. A magnificent game that keeps on challenging you, just like Solitaire Social