Spider Solitaire Big
With large, clear cards and a unique hint button, Spider Solitaire Big from Gameboss is a fantastic game to play. On this page, we will go over the game features of this title, discuss the rules and give you the chance to play Spider Solitaire Big free online. There is no need for a Spider Solitaire Big download; you can play directly in your browser. Want to find out more about this thrilling game? Then read this article or try out the game on top of this page.
Gameboss Spider Solitaire Big rules
There is no difference between other Spider Solitaire games and Spider Solitaire Big. Spider Solitaire Big offers three different levels, but the objective is the same in each of them. To clear cards, you need to make a row of 13 same-suited cards, starting with a K and ending with an A. You win a game of Spider Solitaire Big when you’re able to remove all cards from the deck. One of the essential Gameboss Spider Solitaire Big rules is that only cards with one point lower fit under another card, meaning that a six only fits under a seven.
Spider Solitaire Big rules summary
- The game starts with 54 cards divided over ten columns, with the lowest rows of cards open-faced.
- You can place any card that’s exactly one point lower under another card.
- You can (temporarily) place cards from different suits under each other.
- To remove cards from the Tableau, they need to be descending from K-A and the same suit.
- The King is the highest suit in Spider Solitaire Big, and the Ace is the lowest card.
- You’re obliged to use all cards from the Stockpile.
- Clicking on a card from the Stockpile will give a new open card in every ten columns.
- Use the Undo button to reverse your last action.
- You can use the undo button to reverse your previous move.
- Each activity you make will cost you one point. You start Spider Solitaire Big with 500 points.
How to play Spider Solitaire Big
You’ve come to the correct spot if you wonder how to play Spider Solitaire Big. Playing this challenging game is fun, and because of the uncomplicated rules, it’s suitable for any player. First, choose your level by selecting how many different suits you want to play. There are two critical rules with Spider Solitaire Big. First, you need to know that only sequences from 13 cards in the same suit will be removed from the Tableau. The other rule is that only cards with precisely one point lower fit under another card. An eight fits under a nine but not under a ten. As long as you keep that in mind, you know how to play Spider Solitaire Big.
How to move the cards
- You can only put a card under another card if that card is one point higher than the one you want to move.
- The King is the highest card in Spider Solitaire Big, and only a Queen fits under that card.
- You can only place an A under a two. The Ace is the lowest card.
- Clicking on the Stockpile gives you a new open card in each column.
- You must use all cards to finish Spider Solitaire free online, also the cards from the Stockpile
- Only complete sequences (K-A) from the same suit will disappear from the Tableau
- Each move will cost you one point.
- You can reverse your previous actions with the Undo button.
The big difference between the game features of Spider Solitaire Big with other Solitaire titles is the design and the “hint button.” That button gives you a hint on what’s your best next move. Like many other Spider Solitaire games, Spider Solitaire Big has three different levels. You play with only one suit in the easy mode, the medium level is with two suits, and the most challenging level has all four suits.
The scoring mechanism of Spider Solitaire Big is similar to other Spider Solitaire games as well. You start a round with 500 points and each action you take costs you 1 point. At the top of your screen, you can see the time you spent on a level and the number of steps you took.
Play free Spider Solitaire Big online
Spider Solitaire Big is a one-of-a-kind game with oversized cards and a hint button. At the top of this page, you can play free Spider Solitaire Big online. You don’t need to register first; just click and play directly. On our website, you will find a lot more Gameboss titles. Spider Solitaire Classic is a top-rated game from Gameboss and definitely worth trying.