Klondike Solitaire Code This Lab
Klondike Solitaire from Code This Lab is an exciting and fun game played by millions of people. On this page, we’ll show you how to play Klondike Solitaire and let you play the game for free. Klondike Solitaire has unique features and straightforward rules, making it very easy to play. Once you know exactly how to play this game, try to set a high score with a free version of Klondike Solitaire! Read more about this beautiful game from Code This Lab before playing Klondike Solitaire online.
Code This Lab Klondike Solitaire Rules
Since the Code This Lab Klondike Solitaire Rules are straightforward, and like any other Klondike Solitaire game, it attracts millions of players. You start the game with 28 cards divided over seven columns. The goal is to get all cards onto the four foundations from aces up through kings. Once you find an Ace, you place it on the Foundation and add one-point higher, same-suited cards to it. When you manage to get all cards from the Tableau and Stock to the Foundation, you win Klondike Solitaire!
Klondike Solitaire rules summary
- You start a game of Klondike Solitaire with 28 cards in seven columns.
- The first column has one open-faced card up. Each following row has one more closed card attached to it. Row two has one closed and one open card. Row three has two closed cards and one open card.
- You can place a card under a one-point higher card with another color.
- The four cells in the top corner of your screen are called the Foundation.
- The first card in a Foundation cell is always an Ace. On top of an Ace comes a two, then three, etc. (all from the same suit).
- You get five points for each card placed under a card in the Tableau.
- For each card you move to the Foundation, you get 15 points.
- Every 30 seconds, eight points will drop from your score.
- You win when you create four same-suited ascending sequences in the foundation cells from A-K.
- The Klondike Solitaire rules are automatically applied. You can only make moves if they are according to the rules.
How to play Klondike Solitaire code this lab
If you’re curious about how to play Klondike Solitaire, then you definitely need to keep reading. The following paragraphs will guide you on your way to mastering Klondike Solitaire. It’s your goal to move cards to the four Foundation cells. The first card on these cells is always an Ace, followed by a two, three, etc. A card in the Tableau only fits under a card from another color and one point higher. Once you know how to play Klondike Solitaire, you can improve your scores. Klondike Solitaire will constantly challenge you!
How to move the cards
- You can only drag a card under a one-point lower hard from a different color.
- The first card in the Foundation cell is always an Ace, followed by a two and a three from the same suit.
- Use cards from the Stockpile to make sequences in Tableau.
- You can put a King or a sequence starting with a King on an empty cell in the Tableau.
- When you create four entire rows from A to K in the Foundation, you win Klondike Solitaire.
Klondike Solitaire has different game features, but overall the game has quite a simple setup. You play Klondike Solitaire on a purple background and with clear cards. You can choose between an easy game mode and a normal game mode. The easy mode reveals one Stockpile card per click, while the normal mode shows three cards simultaneously.
There is an option to switch off the background music and sounds, and an info screen will tell you how to play the game. This Klondike Solitaire game also has a clock and scoring mechanism.
Scoring points on Klondike Solitaire
There are different ways to score points on Klondike Solitaire from Code This Lab. The Klondike Solitaire rules for scoring points are listed below.
- You get +15 points for any card you move the Foundation
- +5 points for any card you move in the Tableau
- You receive +5 points for each card you move from the Stockpile to the Tableau
- Every 30 seconds, you lose -8 points.
Completing a Klondike Solitaire game as quickly as possible will get you the highest score.
Play free Klondike Solitaire CTL online
You’ve read the rules, know how to score points, and now it’s time to play free Klondike Solitaire online. Scroll to the top of this page and play Klondike Solitaire Free online. There is no Klondike Solitaire download necessary. Another fantastic game that you can play for free on our website is Klondike Solitaire Big, and that’s only one of the many available games you can play on solitaire.ca.