Australian Patience Novel Games
Australian Patience is an excellent game from Novel Games that plays like any other Patience game but has a twist. On this page, you’ll learn how to play this unique game, discover the gameplay, and can play free Australian Patience free online. Novel Games has an excellent reputation for creating Solitaire and Patience games. Australian Patience is a game that you will love. It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or a more experienced player; this game will challenge each type of player.
Novel Games Australian Patience Rules
If you have ever played any Patience game before, you’ll be happy to see that the Australian Patience rules are the same. To win Australian Patience, you need to move all the cards to the four Foundation cells. You can free up cards by making sequences in the Tableau, but remember that you need to create sequences in descending order with alternating cards. The exact Australian Patience rules will be explained in the following paragraph, where we will give a summary of the essential rules.
Australian Patience rules summary
- Australian Patience starts with 28 cards spread over seven columns.
- You need to move cards to the Foundation one by one and from the same suit.
- The Ace is the first card on the Foundation, while the last card is the Ace.
- Only a King can be moved to an empty tableau pile.
- Redealing the Stockpile cards is not allowed.
- Cards can be moved as a group regardless of sequence if the move itself builds down a suit.
- The Australian Solitaire rules explain that you win the game when all cards are on the four Foundation cells.
How to play Australian Patience
As long as you keep the rules in mind, it’s not hard to find out how to play Australian Patience. Your main goal is to move all cards to the Foundation cells. While most of the rules are the same as other Patience games, the big difference is that you can move cards as a group, even if they don’t follow a sequence. You need to make sure that the move itself builds down a suit. How to play Australian Patience online is the same as playing the game on your kitchen table.
How to move the cards
- Drag a card to a spot in the Tableau of Foundation.
- You can also click to move a card to the best possible location.
- Move cards that have one point less and another color than the card you want to place it under.
- You can move multiple cards as a group even if they are not in a sequence; just make sure that the move builds down a suit.
- Use cards from the Stockpile to make longer sequences or move them directly to the Foundation.
- You can only browse once through the Stockpile cards.
- Only a King can fill empty cells in the Tableau.
- The first card in a Foundation cell must be an Ace.
- While the cards in the Tableau must be in descending order, the cards in the Foundation have an ascending order.
Novel games made a great game with Australian Solitaire and created a challenging title without too many game features. The game has a leaderboard based on your time spent on the game and the number of cards you moved. There is no undo button, and the options allow you to change the volume and the FX Sounds and Music. Besides an extensive instructions screen, other game features are not available at Australian Solitaire.
Play free Australian Patience online
Do you want to play a truly unique Patience game? Then you must give Australian Patience a try. You can play free Australian Patience online at the top of this page. We’re sure you’ll have a great time playing this fantastic solitaire game. Besides free Australian Patience online, there are many other games that you can play without ads, registration, or download. One of the games we’d like to recommend is Cat Solitaire, which has nothing to do with pets but challenges you in every possible way!