FGP Solitaire Agame
Solitaire is one of the most popular cards in the world, and also on our website, this game is played very often. FGP Solitaire from Agame is one of the titles that will entertain both experienced and newer players. We will go over the rules and gameplay on this page, but you can also play FGP Solitaire for free. By now, you already know that you’ve come to the right place to learn how to play this game or play FGP Solitaire right away.
Agame FGP Solitaire rules
The Agame FGP Solitaire rules are similar to those of any other game of solitaire and, therefore, simple to grasp. The most important rule from the FGP Solitaire rules is that you must move cards in the Tableau under cards that have contrasting colors and are one point higher. Your goal is to get all of the cards into the Foundation cells. The Foundation’s ranking is ascending and starts with an Ace. The last card on each Foundation cell is a King. You win FGP Solitaire when all cards are on the Foundation.
FGP Solitaire rules summary
- FGP Solitaire begins with 28 cards that are spread over seven columns in the Tableau.
- You can place a card under a card in the Tableau that is one point higher and from a contrasting color.
- The first card in each Foundation cell is an Ace.
- The cards in the Foundation must be placed in ascending order and from the same suit.
- The FGP Solitaire rules state that you can’t win a game if you don’t use all Stockpile cards.
- For each card you move to the Foundation, you get one point.
- You can browse unlimited times through the Stockpile.
- When playing in easy mode, the Stockpile gives you one card at a time. In hard mode, you receive three cards per click on the Stockpile.
How to play FGP Solitaire
You’ve come to the perfect place if you’re wondering how to play FGP Solitaire. We’ll explain how the game works and go over the rules to prepare you to play this fantastic game. If you want to play directly, simply scroll to the top of this page instead of finding out how to play FGP Solitaire. The game objective is to move all cards from the Tableau and Stockpile to the Foundation. You can free up cards in the Tableau by making descending sequences with alternating colors. Closed cards will open up and can be placed under other cards.
How to move the cards
- You can place cards under cards one point higher and from another color in the Tableau.
- You need to fill up the Foundation one by one, but it’s possible to move multiple cards at once in the Tableau.
- All cards in the Foundation must be from the same suit.
- You can use the Stockpile cards to create longer sequences and free up other cards in the Tableau.
- The only card that can fill up an empty cell in the Tableau is a King.
- You can browse unlimited times through the Stockpile
- You can move cards directly from the Stockpile to the Foundation.
- FGP does not have an Undo button, so be careful with your moves.
- You win FGP Solitaire when the four Foundation cells are filled from Ace to King.
FGP Solitaire has a few features but keeps the game lightweight. There is a scoring mechanism, and you can choose if you want to play an easy or more difficult game. There is no undo button, but a clock tracks your time. You can restart a game and switch off the sounds in the menu. The design of FGP Solitaire is retro with a blue background. It blends perfectly with the retro look of the game. You score points by placing cards on the Foundation. For each card you move to the Foundation, you receive 1 point.
Play free FGP Solitaire online
After reading about the FGP Solitaire rules and finding out how to play the game, it’s time to play free FGP Solitaire online. FGP stands for Fun Game PLay, and if you’re looking for these three things, you can scroll to the top of this page to play this game for free. Besides FGP Solitaire, you can also play Hot Air Solitaire and many other Solitaire games for free on our website. All games can be played without registration or download, so click on a game to start playing in your browser.