Spider Solitaire Time: Play online Spider Solitaire Time for free
If you think Spider Solitaire has no secrets for you, then try all the levels in Spider Solitaire Time. With three different levels and a countdown clock, you’ll be under a lot of pressure to finish a game of Spider Solitaire Time. To prepare you for this exciting game, you can read about all the game features and Spider Solitaire time rules. We’ll even let you play Spider Solitaire Time online free. You can find a free Spider Solitaire Time game at the top of this page, but feel free to absorb more information about this game in the article below.
Gameboss Spider Solitaire Time rules
Before starting with the rules, it’s good to know that Spider Solitaire Time has three different levels. In each level, the Spider Solitaire Time rules are the same. The difference is in the number of suits you play with. Easy mode is with one suit, you play medium with two sorts, and in the most challenging level, you play with all four suits. The objective is to clear all the cards from the Tableau to the Foundation. That can only happen if you make a sequence of 13 cards starting from the King to the Ace in the same suit.
Spider Solitaire Timer rules summary
- 54 cards are divided over ten piles on top of your screen, with the lowest rows of cards open-face
- You can place any car with exactly one point lower under a higher card.
- The King is the highest card, and the Ace is the lowest card in Spider Solitaire Time free online.
- You can only place an Ace under a two and a Queen under a King.
- You also need to use the cards on the bottom right of your screen. Clicking on such a card gives you ten new cards under the ten columns.
- You can only move multiple cards when they are in a sequence and of the same color.
- When you make a sequence of 13 cards from K-A, this series of cards will disappear from the Tableau automatically.
- You can use the Undo button to reverse your last action.
- You start the game with 500 points; each action will cost you a point.
- Clear the Tableau and the cards from the bottom-right within the time limit to win Spider Solitaire Time.
How to play Spider Solitaire Time
The gameplay of Solitaire is straightforward, making it possible also to play the game on your kitchen table. There are two ways to proceed if you wonder how to play Spider Solitaire Time. The first one is to play Spider Solitaire Time directly at the top of this page. The other option you have is to read how to play Spider Solitaire Time below. Let’s start with the objective: you need to clear the Tableau within the time limit taking as few actions as possible.
How to move the cards
- You can place a card with one point lower under another card.
- The King is the highest card in Spider Solitaire Time Gameboss, and the Ace is the lowest. You can place an Ace only under a two and under a King only fits a Queen.
- Use cards from the bottom right (Stockpile) to get ten new open cards when you’re out of options.
- You can only move multiple cards if they are all from the same suit and in sequence from high to low.
- Use the Undo button to reverse your previous action.
The main feature of Spider Solitaire Time is already hidden in the title. There is a countdown timer at each level. You start each game with 500 points, and for each action you take, you will lose a point. You need to finish a level within a specific time to win with as few steps as possible. There are three different levels to choose from, and you can see the number of actions so far in a counter. Even though the design of Spider Solidaire Time is quite basic, the features and gameplay offer hours of fun.
Play free Spider Solitaire Time online
Do you think you can beat the clock? Then you must try a game of free Spider Solitaire Time online. If you would rather play another Spider Solitaire game, there is enough to choose from on our website. You can find Spider Solitaire Time online at the top of this page, but also feel free to play another game. The fantastic title Spider Solitaire Blue from the same developer is a beautiful title that’s worth trying.