Golf Solitaire Code This Lab
Golf Solitaire from Code This Lab is easy to play but challenging enough to keep you hooked for hours. We will tell you everything we know about this game on this page. Not only will we discuss the Golf Solitaire rules and explain how to play Golf Solitaire, but we will also give you the chance to play the game for free. That’s right; you can play Golf Solitaire free online at the top of this page. There is no need to download the game since you can play it in your (mobile) browser.
Code This Lab Golf Solitaire rules
The Golf Solitaire rules are easy to follow. You start a game of Golf Solitaire with 35 open-faced cards arranged in seven rows of five each. The Stock contains 17 closed cards. When you begin Golf Solitaire, the first card from the Stock will turn around and becomes the Waste card. Now it’s time you move all 25 cards from the Tableau to the Waste. The Golf Solitaire Code This Lab rules allow you only to move a card that’s one point higher or lower than the current waste card. Once all cards are on the Waste pile, you win Golf Solitaire free online.
Golf Solitaire rules overview
- You start Golf Solitaire by placing a card on the current Waste card
- The goal of Golf Solitaire is to move all cards from the Tableau to the Waste.
- You can move only Tableau cards that are one point lower or higher than the current card on the Waste
- Only fully visible cards can be moved to the Waste. This means that you can only transfer the bottom card from a column.
- When you play easy mode, you can remove an Ace with a King or a Two and replace a King with a Queen or an Ace.
- In hard mode, you can remove a King just with a Queen and an Ace only with a Two
- There is no undo button
- Suits and colors are irrelevant in Golf Solitaire
- You win Golf Solitaire when all cards from the Tableau are on the Waste.
How to play Golf Solitaire
Golf Solitaire is not difficult to master, but before you start a game of Solitaire, you’re asked if you want to play an easy or difficult game. If you’re wondering how to play Golf Solitaire online, there’s only one rule to remember. You must replace the current base card with one point higher or lower. Suits and colors are unimportant; hearts can replace diamonds and other hearts. You win Golf Solitaire when you empty the Tableau, and all cards are on the Waste.
How to move the cards
A click on a card is enough to move it to the Waste. The Golf Solitaire rules only allow cards that are one point higher or lower the replace the current Waste card. This means that only a seven or five replace a six. When you start a game, you have two options: easy mode allows you to replace a King with an Ace or Queen and an Ace with a two or a King. The hard mode allows you to replace a King only for a Queen and an Ace with a Two. You can use all the cards from the Stockpile but can only browse once through all the cards.
- Move a card that is one point higher or lower than the current card on the Waste card to replace it
- In the easy mode, you can substitute a King with an Ace or Queen and change an Ace with a two or a King
- There is no undo button, so have a good look before you make a move.
- You can only browse once through the Stockpile
- When all cards are moved from the Tableau to the Waste, you win Golf Solitaire.
Golf Solitaire is a modern Solitaire game with some extra game features compared to other Golf Solitaire games. The game has a classy design and soundtrack. That soundtrack can be disabled together with the sounds of the shuffling cards. Golf Solitare has two levels (easy and hard) Another game feature is the clock that tracks the time spent on the game. You can choose to play in full-screen mode, restart the game and find out how to play Golf Solitaire by clicking on one of the buttons on the top of your screen.
Play free Golf Solitaire online
After reading how to play Golf Solitaire and learning the rules of this fantastic game, it’s time to play free Golf Solitaire online. You can find a free version of his game at the top of this page. Besides this Golf Solitaire, many other Golf Solitaire games are available on our website. Shockwave Golf Solitaire is a title worth exploring and available for free.