Spider Solitaire 2 Suits Gameboss
As the title of this game might suggest, Spider Solitaire 2 Suits is a solitaire game with two suits. While other games have multiple levels where you can play with one, two, or three suits, Spider Solitaire 2 Suits will let you play with only two suits. We will explain how that works; we’ll go over the Spider Solitaire 2 Suits rules and give you the chance to play this exciting game for free. Everything you need to play Spider Solitaire 2 Suits free online is available here!
Gameboss Spider Solitaire 2 Suits rules
Spider Solitaire 2 Suits has only one level, and as the title might suggest: you always play with two suits. The main Spider Solitaire 2 Suits rules match other Spider Solitaire rules, but some are slightly different. The Spider Solitaire 2 Suits game objective is still the same. You need to clear all cards from the Tableau by making sequences starting from K to A from the same suit. Besides the ten columns with cards, you can use the pile of cards on the left (Stockpile) to make sequences. When all cards are removed, you win Spider Solitaire 2 Suits.
Spider Solitaire 2 Suits rules overview
- You start the game with 54 cards spread over 10 columns. The lowest row of cards is open-faced, while the cards above are all closed.
- You can place cards with one value lower under another card.
- The King is the highest card and an Ace has the lowest value.
- You can place a single card under another card from another suit, but you can only move multiple cards if they are from the same type (hall hearts or all diamonds)
- Only sequences starting from a K and ending with an A from the same suit disappear from the Tableau.
- You start with 500 points, and each action will cost you a point.
- Use the Undo button to reverse your last action.
- You need to use all the cards from the Tableau and Stockpile to finish.
- The fewer actions you make, the higher your score.
How to play Spider Solitaire 2 Suits
It’s not difficult to play the game if you know how to play Spider Solitaire 2 Suits Gameboss. The game’s rules are straightforward, and so is the game objective. You need to clear all cards from the Tableau and Stockpile in as few moves as possible to win Spider Solitaire Suits 2 online. You clear cards by making sequences of same-suited cards starting from K and ending with an Ace. When you manage to make the final sequence of cards, you win the game.
How to move the cards
- Move a card by dragging it under a card with one value higher.
- You can also click on a card to move it automatically to the best suitable location.
- The King is the highest card, and only a Q fits under it.
- The lowest card is an ace, and it will only go under a two.
- If you don’t see another possible move, you can use the Stockpile cards.
- Not happy with your last move? You can reverse it with the Undo button.
- You can only move multiple cards at once if they are from the same suit.
- You can only win a Spider Solitaire 2 Suits game if all Stockpile cards are cleared.
- Try to finish the game in as few actions as possible to set a high score.
Spider Solitaire 2 Suits has a classic design and easy-to-follow gameplay. You start the game with 500 points, and each action will cost you a point. There is no countdown timer, but there is a clock on the top-right of your screen. You can use the cards from the Stockpile to get more open-faced cards, and there is an Undo button to reverse your last action(s). The main feature of Spider Solitaire 2 suits is that you always play with two suits; there is no option to choose to play with one or four suits as with other Solitaire games such as Spider Solitaire Beach Resort.
Play free Spider Solitaire 2 Suits online
If you feel like playing a casual but exciting game of free Spider Solitaire 2 Suits online, then now is your chance! You can play this game for free at the top of this page without restrictions. Another superb game in the same category is Spider Solitaire Time from Gameboss. That game looks like Spider Solitaire 2 Suits but brings extra excitement with a time limit.