King of Freecell Joypad Media
If you love a game of Freecell, King of Freecell is a game that you must try at least once. On this page, you will not only read about the King of Freecell rules and gameplay, but we will also give you the possibility to play King of Freecell online. Sit down and relax, read about the rules and play King of Freecell directly in your browser. You don’t need a download or registration to play this solitaire game, so you get the chance to become the King of Freecell.
Joypad Media King of Freecell rules
The Freecell games, in general, are easy to play, and King of Freecell is no exception. The King of Freecell rules are straightforward. You need to move all cards to the four Foundation cells on the right. On the left, you can temporarily park cards to free up cards in the Tableau. All cards are faced-up, and you need to move the cards one by one to the Foundation. Once all cards are on the Foundation, you win King of Freecell.
King of Freecell rules overview
- The game starts with 52 cards open in the Tableau in the middle of your screen.
- You need to move all 52 cards to the foundation cells.
- When you move all cards to the Foundation, you win.
- You can only move cards with one value lower and another color under other cards in the Tableau.
- The number of cards on the free cells reduces the cards you can move at once in the Tableau.
- You have the possibility to place any card on a free cell.
- The Ace must be the first card in the Foundation.
- According to the King of Freecell rules, you win the game once all cards are on the Foundation.
- You start with 500 points; every time you make a move, this will cost you one point.
How to play King of Freecell
If you’re looking for instructions on how to play King of Freecell, you’ve come to the right place. The objective is straightforward. Cards are moved to another pile or cell by dragging or double-clicking them. This card game does not have a countdown timer, but it does track the number of actions you take. Each move costs you a point. You need to finish the game in as few moves as possible, and when all cards are on the Foundation, you win King of Freecell.
How to move the cards
- You drag and drop a card at the desired location.
- Only cards with one value lower and another color can be placed under another card in the Tableau.
- The rules allow you to move multiple cards in the Tableau at once.
- Players may place any card on all of the free cells.
- You can move the same number of cards as free cells available.
- The first card in the Foundation is always an Ace, followed by a two from the same suit.
- The Foundation needs to be filled card per card.
- There is no Undo button..
- Each move costs you a point, so have a good look before placing a card.
There are some interesting game features in King of Freecell, but there is no overload of options. You can restart the game, play in full screen and enable or disable the sound. The most important feature is the scoring mechanism in King of Freecell. You start with 500 points, and each move will cost you one point. Not many options, but more than enough features to keep hooked for hours.
Play free King of Freecell online
Are you ready to become the King of Freecell? Then scroll to the top of this page to play free King of Freecell online. Now you know how to play this game, and it’s time to give it a try. Besides free King of Freecell online, you can play many other games on our website. King of Spider Solitaire is a game from the same developer and just as much fun. Both games are available to free online without downloading or registering.