Pyramid Solitaire Tiger Studio
This Pyramid Solitaire Tiger Studio game has a lot to offer, and you’re at the right place to discover all the features and rules of this title. We even let you play Pyramid Solitaire Tiger Studio free online!. You don’t need to register or download Tiger Studio Pyramid Solitaire; just start playing and have fun. We’ll also go over the various rules so you are fully prepared to play this magnificent game. Many players worldwide love pyramid Solitaire, and after reading the following paragraphs, you’ll understand why!
Tiger Studio Pyramid Solitaire Rules
The Tiger Studio Pyramid Solitaire rules are the same as in many other Pyramid Solitaire rules. That means you need to make a number of 13 with two cards to clear them from the board. You can also click on a King to remove it from the board since the King has a value of 13 points. The Pyramid Solitaire rules state that you win a game once all the Pyramid cards are cleared. You can use all of the 28 cards that you start with,h or use the Cards that are in the Stockpile on the bottom of your screen.
Pyramid Solitaire rules summary
- You start Pyramid Solitaire with 28 open-faced cards that are distributed in the shape of a pyramid.
- Match two cards that total 13 to remove them from the board.
- Only cards that are not covered are clickable.
- You can browse unlimited through the Stockpile.
- Each click on the Stockpile gives one new card that you can use.
- You receive 100 points for each time you clear cards from the board.
- When you clear the first row of cards, you receive 1.000 points.
- For each next row of cards, you will get 1.000 points more. The second row is +2.000 cards; the third row is +3.000, etc.
- When all Pyramid cards are removed, you win Pyramid Solitaire.
How to play Pyramid Solitaire
It doesn’t take long to learn how to play Pyramid Solitaire. The rules are straightforward. That’s why it’s not difficult to learn how to play Pyramid Solitaire. Keep the Pyramid Solitaire rules in mind and click on pairs that add up to 13 points or hit a King to take it off the board. You can use cards from the Stockpile, and there is an Undo button that helps you win a game of Solitaire free online.
How to move the cards
- Click on a maximum of two cards that make 13 points together. This can also be a King by itself.
- You can also drag a card on top of another card to remove them together from the board.
- You can only use cards that other ones do not cover.
- Turn the Stock to see a new card that might give you a combination.
- You can browse infinitely through the Stockpile
- A king is worth 13 points and is the only card that can be removed on its own
- A Queen is worth 12 points
- A Jack has 11 points
- An Ace has a value of one point
- All other cards are worth the number that’s on the card.
This Pyramid Solitaire game from Tiger Studio is quite basic, meaning there are not many options and game features. You can use an Undo button, and Stockpile always shows one card at a time. Besides, you are able to reset the Stockpile continuously; there is no limit. A clock tracks the time you spend on a level and a scoring mechanism. This version of Pyramid Solitaire free online is played against a green background and feels a bit retro; it has its charm and even brings a nostalgic feeling.
Scoring points with Pyramid Solitaire
Like the Pyramid Solitaire rules, scoring points with Pyramid Solitaire is easy to follow. You receive points for each “13” you clear from the Pyramid, and you also get points for each row you remove.
- Every time you clear a King or two cards that make 13 from the Pyramid, you get 100 points
- When you clear the bottom row, you get 1.000 points, the second row gives you 2.000 points, and so on.
Play free Pyramid Solitaire online
Now you know exactly how to play Pyramid Solitaire, it’s time to play free Pyramid Solitaire online. You can do that at the top of this page. and you don’t need to search for a Pyramid Solitaire download; you can play directly from your browser. If you’re searching for another great title, we can recommend you to play Pyramid Solitaire CodeThisLab.